+27

Some of these self proclaimed "nice guys" need to quit trying to say they were being led on just because she accepted his nice favors and kept you in the friend zone- some people might think you being nice just means you're a nice person and don't feel like they need to fuck you/be in a relationship as payment for it. If your thought process is "I was nice to her and that bitch won't date me", your entitlement issues toward women clearly show you are not a nice guy, amirite?

Frank_n_Furters avatar Relationships
2 6
The voters have decided that Frank_n_Furter is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I agree with your post wholeheartedly, I see far too many people who say things like that, it's revolting how little they've often done as well. "I bought her like $30 in flowers this Valentines day, man! Then the next week she dumps me, she's such a bitch."

I saw a post a while ago that explains my frustration perfectly, I'm going to butcher it right now though, "it's like some people think that others are machines that you put niceness into and sex comes out."

That all aside I want to claim this post is sexist but I see this far less in girls. Not to say they're perfect, girls often have their own relationship issues too, some of which are more or less exclusive to them as well.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Len I agree with your post wholeheartedly, I see far too many people who say things like that, it's revolting how...

If the gender for these situations were switched, people would think the girl was crazy. It really irritates me how common it is for guys to say shit like that, I think you might be interested in this http://www.cracked.com/article_...r4=recommended

Did it also say something like "because nothing says 'I'm the nice guy you've been looking for' like acting like a friendship with them is an undesirable place to be"? Because if so, that one was also written by me.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are -1Reply

I didn't even see the part about sexism last time o.O I have no idea how my eyes managed to skip over that. It does focus on men, but you're right, you see this happen less with girls. Not that girls don't have issues.

If you have to proclaim yourself as being nice, then you are not nice.

It's just like you can't say that you're cool. If you have to say it, you're not.

There are nice guys, but basically 90% of guys would really appreciate it if you helped them have an orgasm. If a guy is being nice to someone, chances are in the back of his mind, he would really like them to sit on his face while he jerked off.

I link your posts to make arguments on the internet hehe smilie

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are -1Reply