+12

If the person you love most in the world is out there and single, even if you've not seen them for years, you must find out if there is a chance to be together before looking for someone else, amirite?

twofish2702s avatar Relationships
0 3
The voters have decided that twofish2702 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Ehh just because I love someone doesn't mean it's mutually beneficial for me to be with them. Hell, it could be bad for both of us.

Sorry, but could you be more specific? My post was regarding someone I never had a consummated relationship with - your use of the phrase "could be bad" makes me question how you would know something "could" be bad if you hadn't tried :-)

twofish2702s avatar twofish2702 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I don't know.. follow your dreams? Make your own choices. The world is what you let it be, not what you want it nor what you need it to be.