+3

You liked it better when you didn't know anyone who shared your fandom, amirite?

HailSagans avatar
0 6
The voters have decided that HailSagan is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

yeah I just hate it when people relate with me
TEE HEE

I'm saying this lovingly

I like having other people in my fandom. Just not the people who OBSESS about my fandom and never shut the fuck up.

@BuddyCakes I like having other people in my fandom. Just not the people who OBSESS about my fandom and never shut the fuck up.

You called? I'll admit, it's awkward for both parties when you meet someone who likes the same thing you but not to the same degree, but even then I'd rather have nothing but psychotic fans and semi-apathetic fans than no one else who liked the same stuff I did.