+12

If you let someone else control the music in your car, they better feel special. Amirite?

Lizzian6661s avatar Music
1 4
The voters have decided that Lizzian6661 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Most of my friends don't listen to the songs on my "Car Music" playlist, so I let them pick from the songs on my iPod. I know I'll like it, because its my iPod, and I'm also giving them the option to choose songs they like.

I don't like making people listen to the music I like.

@Mike_Hawk I don't like making people listen to the music I like.

I like introducing people to the music I like if they haven't heard it or I think they may like it. If they have or don't like the music I play, I usually let them have free reign of the radio/ipod/etc.

faithnamedmes avatar faithnamedme Yeah You Are 0Reply
@faithnamedme I like introducing people to the music I like if they haven't heard it or I think they may like it. If they have or...

The stuff I usually want to listen to is very polarizing. A lot of people like things that are "okay" to a bunch of other people, but with me you either love it or you hate it. I've heard "Ugh, my ears" and "What are you, a faggot?" often enough to let others make the musical decisions. Plus, I like a little of everything so it's impossible for them to pick something I hate.