+17

Girls:if you found out you were pregnant with a monkey you would abort it, amirite?

PopsicleSticks avatar
1 23
The voters have decided that PopsicleStick is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This should not be aimed at only girls, I would hate for that to happen to me as well...

I'm wondering what's going through fuzala's head though...

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Skr3wBall This should not be aimed at only girls, I would hate for that to happen to me as well... I'm wondering what's...

1. baby monkeys are adorable

2. I love him/her

3. I don't want to take away his/her chance to live

I'd also make sure to introduce the baby to many monkey companions in a monkey habitat to better ensure healthy development

fuzalas avatar fuzala No Way +5Reply
@Skr3wBall Baby human monkey hybrids? is that safe?

this baby is not a hybrid
baby is a monkey as far as I know from this post

if there's a fatal factor involved
that's a whole other story

fuzalas avatar fuzala No Way +1Reply

oh yeah
I have a question

why would you hate for that to happen?

fuzalas avatar fuzala No Way +1Reply
@fuzala oh yeah I have a question why would you hate for that to happen?

I wouldn't, I just can't imagine someone enjoying a different species emerging from their vagina.

@Skr3wBall I wouldn't, I just can't imagine someone enjoying a different species emerging from their vagina.

well I wonder
does anyone enjoy the feeling of pushing out a human baby?

I was referring to your first comment

"I would hate for that to happen to me as well..."

@fuzala well I wonder does anyone enjoy the feeling of pushing out a human baby? I was referring to your first comment "I...

Emotionally yeah, physically I'd think not, but the fact it's a whole different species would probably have me freaking out worse than when Michael Jackson and Billy Mays died in the same week.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Skr3wBall Emotionally yeah, physically I'd think not, but the fact it's a whole different species would probably have me...

since it's known beforehand
and the person chooses to keep the monkey fetus

then
I'm thinking she'll prepare for all that emotionally

plus, giving birth vaginally usually releases something to ensure that the mother feels strong emotional ties to the baby

that could help too

I shouldn't sugarcoat it though
it sounds like a scary, tough decision

@VicZinc What I want to know missy is how did that monkey get in there!?!

that's definitely a question to ask OP

or I could give the typical teenager response
"you're so nosy dad"

fuzalas avatar fuzala No Way +4Reply

I would say some mad scientist kidnapped you , and inserted a nucleus with monkey DNA into you while you were unconscious. So no beastality or monkey rape involved.

PopsicleSticks avatar PopsicleStick Yeah You Are +1Reply

I've kind of always wanted a pet monkey. And it's probably cheaper to raise a monkey baby than it is to raise a human baby.

I would beg and plead for my wife to keep it. Not only would we have accomplished the impossible and become rich, but we'd have a MONKEY. That's a gift.

Probably not.

Not because its a monkey, but because I don't want to be pregnant now, or maybe ever. Human baby or otherwise, I have too much that I want to do right now to even consider being pregnant or raising a young animal.

Wunderscores avatar Wunderscore Yeah You Are 0Reply

I would abort it simply because I never wish to get pregnant. Ever. For someone like me who identifies as a male with a female body, bearing children is unnatural for me and the thought of getting pregnant makes me sick. Sure, it's another life, I get it, however I will not sacrifice my life for something I never wanted. I wouldn't even want it to go to the adoption centre because I know how awful it really is.
All in all, I believe it's my choice to choose.
Another thing is that I know pregnancy would drive me insane. I would even go so far as to stabbing myself to remove that foreign creature from my body. For the sake of both lives, why not just remove one?