+31

It really sucks when you try your very best, yet people still put you down. Amirite?

Erythromanias avatar
2 9
The voters have decided that Erythromania is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Keep proving them wrong, OP.

@StickCaveman Keep proving them wrong, OP.

That's what I'm planning on doing for the musical. Lolz I will be a staaaarrr! hehe smilie

Erythromanias avatar Erythromania Yeah You Are 0Reply

I like it because angst

angst in moderation is good for the soul

and also because it just makes me wanna do better

Story of my life. I have a really difficult time with some stuff so my best isn't all that much and I always get told 'You're not trying hard enough, do better.' and I always want to say 'How about I try really hard to shove a brick up your nose.'

ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1923963

That works when I'm not really trying, but when I am, it's more upsetting than an eye-opener. Know what I mean? I have to say though, haters are great motivators.

Who would disagree? This always happens to everyone, it's a way of life, and the way of life sucks. SCREW THE WAY OF LIFE, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST

Dubufus avatar Dubufu Yeah You Are 0Reply

Trying your best doesn't matter; being the best does.