+14

Whenever you get a Kit Kat, you always fail at trying to do the musical beat thing like in the commercials, amirite?

Orangiess avatar
0 10
The voters have decided that Orangies is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'd always fail cause I've never seen it.

@ItsATrap I'd always fail cause I've never seen it.

You've never seen the commercials where everyone has a Kit Kat and they make those crunch sounds which end up making a pattern of beats, which ends up being a rhythm? ... Seriously?

Orangiess avatar Orangies Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ItsATrap Seriously

... DEAR GOD, HOW?

BUT...

HOW COME?

Maybe it's that you don't watch TV? But... you can see them on YouTube, even so... how? Wait, do you live in America? They have different commercials depending on the country...

@ItsATrap I'm a Canadian that can't remember the last time I watched a show on tv.

I figured you were Canadian... (Don't take that the wrong way, though.)

But I can relate to you on the fact that you don't watch much Tv... I usually watch TV when my Mom watches it and only keep the TV on to feel less lonely while I go on the computer....

@Orangies I figured you were Canadian... (Don't take that the wrong way, though.) But I can relate to you on the fact that...

My mom watches all the time and I'm never downstairs so I don't end up watching. I do remember the last thing I took time to watch, which was a hockey game. Such a Canadian thing to do.

@ItsATrap My mom watches all the time and I'm never downstairs so I don't end up watching. I do remember the last thing I...

Haha, same here. But when I don't have internet or my head hurts, I just watch TV... And if I had to watch a show, I'd rather watch on my computer anyways. It's far more convenient.

@Orangies Haha, same here. But when I don't have internet or my head hurts, I just watch TV... And if I had to watch a show...

I always watch everything on my laptop, it gives me something to do when I have nothing to do.