+30

It's crazy how you can live in a place all your life like, New York and never go see places or do things the place is known for. Amirite?

Erythromanias avatar
0 16
The voters have decided that Erythromania is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Absolutely, I've got American friends who have seen more of the sights in England than I have even though I lived there for 30 years. The beauty of visiting somewhere on holiday!

Topicss avatar Topics Yeah You Are +1Reply

I lived there as a toddler for a few years
and even at that age
I went to see places

there are probably individual situations where it wouldn't be crazy though

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are 0Reply

I was born in New York and I've only ever been to Manhattan once... Which was when I was in Kindergarten to see The Little Mermaid: The Musical

Orangiess avatar Orangies Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Orangies I was born in New York and I've only ever been to Manhattan once... Which was when I was in Kindergarten to see The...

When I go to NY, I like to do something new everytime. My #1 goal is to go to a Yankee game tho and I still haven't been able! I would love to go to a musical!

Erythromanias avatar Erythromania Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Erythromania When I go to NY, I like to do something new everytime. My #1 goal is to go to a Yankee game tho and I still haven't...

I passed the Yankee stadium when they were replacing the letters... I felt special, haha.

I'm going back to New York, though. I'm gonna see another musical, too. I love musicals, so this is a dream...

@Orangies I passed the Yankee stadium when they were replacing the letters... I felt special, haha. I'm going back to New...

I saw the new Yankee stadium when it was done and I took pictures hehe smilie What musical are you going to see?

@Erythromania I saw the new Yankee stadium when it was done and I took pictures What musical are you going to see?

I haven't really decided yet, but I'd like to see Chicago, since I've never seen it yet.

@Erythromania Omg I love Chicago!

Good to hear! I really want to watch it! That, or maybe Phantom of The Opera.

@Orangies Good to hear! I really want to watch it! That, or maybe Phantom of The Opera.

I've never seen it, but it's definitely on my to-do list. I recently just got into doing musicals myself :)

Erythromanias avatar Erythromania Yeah You Are +1Reply

I live like 45 minutes away from NYC, and I've never even been to the Statue of Liberty. :-/

ThisBlackChicks avatar ThisBlackChick Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Orangies I've only seen it once, and I was on a ferry to New Jersey.

I went as a baby. I also saw it on a boat when I went to south street seaport. It was nice. Took tons of pics!