+37

Trolls shouldn't only be portrayed as physically ugly. They should be described as physically attractive as well because physically beautiful people do nasty things too. The troll image just perpetuates the bias that only ugly people do ugly things. Amirite?

fuzalas avatar Language
0 8
The voters have decided that fuzala is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

this is a real thing

studies show that "ugly" people are less likely to get jobs
less likely to be liked
more likely to be convicted of a crime

even though their "beautiful" counterparts may have the same capabilities

I think people should be aware of this injustice

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are +1Reply

Their physical appearance is symbolic of the appearance of their hearts.

@fuzala I couldn't disagree more

Why? Trolls should be portrayed as ugly because they are all ugly on the inside.

@JohnJillky Why? Trolls should be portrayed as ugly because they are all ugly on the inside.

my point is that just because someone is ugly on the inside does not mean this will show on the outside

thus
it's more accurate to show both beautiful and ugly trolls to stigmatize that idea that only the physically ugly are internally ugly

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are 0Reply
@fuzala my point is that just because someone is ugly on the inside does not mean this will show on the outside thus it's...

Well I can see what you're saying (coming from one ugly motherfucker lol). I guess I'm just more used to the symbolism of the name, and thus the image.

Didn't trolling go out of style in 2011? Because I can't remember the last time I trolled.