+8

When Spiders unite, they can tie down a lion. United we stand, divided we fall! Amirite?

UlakomJNRs avatar
0 8
The voters have decided that UlakomJNR is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Has it ever been done? Theoretically, it may be possible, but I have a very hard time believing that enough spiders would ever come together to attempt such a feat. I don't believe lions hang around spiders very often.

@freespeechfreelancer Has it ever been done? Theoretically, it may be possible, but I have a very hard time believing that enough spiders...

@freespeech. The fact is that, if it's been possible for us [the world] to atleast be in unison, the collaboration itself would've yield greater effect proportionally in terms of the technology. It definitely could've favoured us with a great pace in development which i still just could only dream of.

How baffled 'll we all've been if Microsoft unites its amazing features with Macintosh to give to birth somewhat of a unique stuff like "Micromac...lol" or of Facebook combining with Twitter...bla bla bla.

UlakomJNRs avatar UlakomJNR Yeah You Are 0Reply

Do you think the lion walked into a huge spider web first, then they jumped him?

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Yeah You Are 0Reply
@PhilboydStudge Do you think the lion walked into a huge spider web first, then they jumped him?

Exactly pal. If atall it happens that there is a link of unity, it probably gonna be less difficult to track down any challenge ahead. The spiders case is just of a theological illustration, but it sometimes might seems to work perfectly.

Had you said "together we stand, divided we fall" I would have made a Pink Floyd reference, but alas, you have missed the opportunity.

And I'd rather not be a spider, even a hypothetical one.