0

The only feeling stronger than fear is hope, amirite?

Ethans avatar Life
0 9
The people are still deciding if Ethan is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't know, hunger is pretty compelling, so is greed, lust, anger ... I would guess that all human feeling/emotions have about the same potential to compel someone to action, depending on the circumstances.

But I like the message. y smiliey smiliey smiliey smilie

@VicZinc I don't know, hunger is pretty compelling, so is greed, lust, anger ... I would guess that all human...

Really? I wasn't really trying to make it a message, more like the message was in what I thought was the truth. We talked in school about how fear can be used to control people by spreading it around like a disease. This makes people shelter themselves and become as inward as possible. But then I thought that hope was even stronger, because it can bring people through that fear.

I watched The Hunger Games last night, and lo and behold, this post was practically said in the movie. Do you still stand by what you said? I feel like this needs more discussion. Don't reply if you think there's nothing left to say though.

I'm with Mr. Z on this one
on both accounts

it's a nice message

Hope is stronger than fear. But there's a feeling stronger than hope. It's called depression.

Granted, it's really more of a state of mind, to be honest.

The only feeling stronger than both fear and hope is not giving a shit.