+52

When a new album comes out and you can't stop listening: this is when you know the music is good, amirite?

Games
0 12

I know music is good when it please my ears

I've had music on repeat that sucked
but I couldn't get them out my head

Overtime EP - Cash Cash... not quite an album... hmm..
Acid Rap - Chance The Rapper! No wait that was a mixtape...

AHA! ANY ALBUM BY SAVANT!

@1962424

Well for me i've only listened to two albums full over and over, both by Protest the Hero. Volition (The picture for the post) and Kezia, which is a concept album about a girl who committed a "crime" tied in with woman rights and is going to be executed. The album is being told by three characters, a prison priest, the executioner, and Kezia, the girl. It's a gripping album, and has some really great poetry. The best song is about the prison guard about to kill her, but begins to regret it.

Lyrics here:http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/...oldsaside.html

I gush about this band too much, but I can't stop.

Ethans avatar Ethan Yeah You Are +1Reply
Ethans avatar Ethan Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1962608

Oh, I guess it was anon. I normally don't do that, probably didn't want to sound gushy? not sure.

Yeah, it'll grow on you, my friend is listening to them, and he claims he doesn't really like them, but he still listens to them. What don't you like about them though? Don't worry, I won't bite your head off :)

Ethans avatar Ethan Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1962690

I understand, one of my friend just said "it's too intense". And screaming isn't for everyone, you ease yourself into it really, I went from bands like Rise Against (has some screaming, but not metal screaming, just raising his voice a lot) to slowly more. It gets worse than this though.

Well, glad to see you gave it a shot!

Ethans avatar Ethan Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Ethan I understand, one of my friend just said "it's too intense". And screaming isn't for everyone, you ease yourself...

Your convo reminds me of the days when I stayed as far away from screaming as possible. Now I'm all for it in the right song.

JohnJillkys avatar JohnJillky Yeah You Are +1Reply

Just realized literally several minutes ago, thanks to radio, that Chevelle has a new album out. I know what I'm downloading tomorrow lol

JohnJillkys avatar JohnJillky Yeah You Are 0Reply