-1

You can't say you don't like or hate a certain food if you have never even tried it. Amirite?

There are some foods I don't want to try because the very thought of them repulses me. Is that wrong or bad? The picture is something I would never consider trying. The LOOK of certain foods, in my opinion, has a lot to do with whether or not I would consider trying it. Some cultures eat things that Americans find "gross" or "disgusting." But that is perfectly fine - as long as we can all choose to eat or not eat as we choose.

freespeechfreelancers avatar Food & Drink
1 8
The voters have decided that freespeechfreelancer is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What is that?

what is that picture of:) ?

Jamess avatar James Yeah You Are 0Reply

I got the picture off the Amirite search by typing in strange foods and also weird foods.
I am not sure what it is, but I am sure it is a delicacy somewhere for there to be a picture of it. I saw some pretty unusual foods in that search.
If anyone on here knows for sure what it is, maybe they can help.

@freespeechfreelancer I got the picture off the Amirite search by typing in strange foods and also weird foods. I am not sure...

I just Googled "weird foods in China" in IMAGES, and the same pic is on the first row. So it is a real food. Now I need to find out WHAT those little things are!

@freespeechfreelancer I just Googled "weird foods in China" in IMAGES, and the same pic is on the first row. So it is a real food. Now I...

Noway. This is clearly a Photoshop.
There is no way to get pig embryos in quantity enough to serve as a dish even in China.

Probably one of the worst things people could even think to eat is live monkey brains. I had heard of this in the past and it is really going on out there in the world. I just read some more about that. China and Japan rate high on eating things that most of us would not touch. Still have not identified that picture. If anyone knows a foreign food expert type, maybe they could send that pic to them and find out.

I don't have to eat it to hate it. I can hate things besides the taste - that picture is a great example.

@PhilboydStudge I don't have to eat it to hate it. I can hate things besides the taste - that picture is a great example.

I agree personally, but what about all the people who would find that item pleasing to the sight and taste? Somebody is actually eating it, and it really does taste good to them.