+6

It's not stalking if the alleged stalkee put the information up in public. Amirite?

fuzalas avatar Life
0 4
The voters have decided that fuzala is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I have a rant. People who complain about that "one creep" that's stalking them when this person is not really stalking them.You put those pictures up for all to see. You made that information available to everyone. You made it available to the public. That was your decision. You can't blame people for looking at something you made available to them.

Get over yourself. You could have made your setting more private/strict.

@fuzala I have a rant. People who complain about that "one creep" that's stalking them when this person is not really...

I'm pretty sure Jenna Marbles had something to say about this too

example would be
"that creepy stalked liked all my photos"

if you don't like that
block them
or don't make it available to people you think are creeps

When it comes to information that has been posted that the victim is unaware of, however, it's a different story. Like the fact you can almost look up anybody's address or phone number on Google just by knowing their name and general location. Finding that kind of information is stalking.

But I totally agree. I'm pretty full of myself and I don't post pictures to Facebook just for my own enjoyment. I expect others to view it, no matter how long ago the material was posted. So I find it kind of offensive that somebody would not view that material because they think it would be stalking.