+17

Cracking your knuckles sounds intimidating, but it's really meaningless, I mean, what's so intimidating about popping bubbles, amirite?

Ethans avatar Books
0 15
The voters have decided that Ethan is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

it's because cracking your knuckles can signal that someone is getting ready to punch some lights out

crack your neck from side to side
and you look absolutely vicious

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are +1Reply
@ItsATrap I do both a lot, so I wonder how many people I might have intimidated.

you see
when I crack my knuckles

I push my fingers back
instead of pushing them in with a first formation like the guy in the image

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are 0Reply
@fuzala you see when I crack my knuckles I push my fingers back instead of pushing them in with a first formation like...

I crack mine in a fist. The thought of it is actually kinda hilarious, with the number of times I've walked in the halls at school just randomly cracking my knuckles. Some people absolutely hate when I crack something, especially my shoulders, cause they think it's so gross.

ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap Yeah You Are +1Reply
@ItsATrap I crack mine in a fist. The thought of it is actually kinda hilarious, with the number of times I've walked in the...

I know a girl who cracks her back by twisting side to side

I do not think it is gross
but it scares me a bit
because I picture her spine cracking in half shock smilie

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are +2Reply
@fuzala I know a girl who cracks her back by twisting side to side I do not think it is gross but it scares me a...

My friend does that too. I wish I could because I can't crack mine and it would make my back feel sooo much better. I think Bane would be good for that.

ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap Yeah You Are 0Reply

Depends on the context as usual