+13

I have about decided that animals may in fact be smarter than humans. They have figured out how to live without paying any bills, no government, no transportation besides themselves, no lawyers or legal issues, no divorce or sexual identity issues, and no bad habits that damage their health. Amirite?

Makes me wonder where we strayed? Seems like all those "creature comforts" have made us slaves to the comforts and the system that provides them. Sometimes I think of how nice it would be to have a log cabin in the middle of nowhere, with no electricity, no phone, no bills, no job, no vehicle.........just learn to live off of the land completely and be self sufficient. Much like the first Americans - the Indians, and then the settlers or early pioneers. Progress is a wonderful thing in many ways, but there is a great price tag that goes along with it.