+107

Sometimes you make brief eye contact with someone and you get hit with the fact that this stranger has friends, hardships, and an entire life that you'll never know. It's mind-boggling how many lives and how many stories are out there, amirite?

Anonwhales avatar People & Celebrities
4 5
The voters have decided that Anonwhale is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I get boggled in the same way when I think about multiple universes

you know that one where each time you make a decision between options
there's the "you" that picks one option (this universe)
and there's another "you" that chooses the alternative option
creating another universe

and it boggles me that there may be a zillion fuzalas running around that made different choices than this fuzala (me)

I'm not really good at explaining it
but wiki was pretty clear with it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse

it's so mind boggling
that I probably interpreted incorrectly

so if someone's thinking how is this relevant to the post
well the post ends with just imagine how many lives and stories there are out there

but that amount is multiplied a zillion times with the idea of multiverses

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are +2Reply
@fuzala I get boggled in the same way when I think about multiple universes you know that one where each time you make a...

I've read about this idea before!

It's pretty mind-blowing. A person makes hundreds of choices in just a day. Imagine if the whole purpose of this universe was so the guy next door could drink his coffee black instead of with cream.

It's also interesting to think about how your life might have turned out completely different based on one small choice. Or the idea that there might be hundreds of 'yous' in different universes that are lying dead.

Anonwhales avatar Anonwhale Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Anonwhale I've read about this idea before! It's pretty mind-blowing. A person makes hundreds of choices in just a day...

I wonder if some of the dreams we have are realities for our possible other selves

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are 0Reply

You never really no who anyone is

I never get hit with that fact