-7

Arby's is great on road trips, amirite?

Some people hate it, some people love it, where do you fall?

Chickys avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
0 22
The voters have decided that Chicky is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Lucky enough to have on across the street.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are +1Reply
@VicZinc Lucky enough to have on across the street.

you don't even need Arby's

you got your own thang goin' on

I'm neutral towards Arby's.

Most of the time when my family goes on road trips, we have food, snacks, and juices in the car so that we don't have to stop anywhere.

I never had Arby's ._.

fast food is never great... it's fun but... :D

It's all about in-n-out where i'm from. I've never had arby's

Arby's is disgusting always

Chickys avatar Chicky Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Chicky Your opinion is wrong.

The only thing nastier than roast beef is getting still frozen mozzarella sticks twice

@Wunderscore The only thing nastier than roast beef is getting still frozen mozzarella sticks twice

I don't go often but I prefer Arby's to McDs, BK, Wendy's, by far. I usually get the large unsweetened iced tea and a small curly fry. There RB sandwich is skimpy but tasty and their Chicken Salad is very good.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are 0Reply

You want to win a bet? People think the name came from "R.B.'s" which stands for Roast Beef, and they'd be wrong. It stands for Raffel Brothers, the two guys that founded it. That ought to win you a Jamocha shake ;)

perdixs avatar perdix Yeah You Are -1Reply