+1

If loose lips sink ships, never go on a cruise with a woman who's just had a baby. Amirite?

Childbirth. Lips means something else. You do the math

Banes avatar Jokes & Humour
1 11
The voters have decided that Bane is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Actually the veejayjay usually rips open a bit so a few tidy stitches are needed to repair the tear and that makes it tighter than ever.

Obviously.

JohnJillkys avatar JohnJillky Yeah You Are 0Reply

Bane: Your vulgarity is in no way a joke worth posting. Grow up and get a thought, then post.

Davers avatar Daver No Way -2Reply
@Daver Bane: Your vulgarity is in no way a joke worth posting. Grow up and get a thought, then post.

Right, he should wait to post until he has amazing and insightful thoughts like "are you like me that when you're in a drive thru the people ahead of you order something with a list a mile long"

death_or_glorys avatar death_or_glory Yeah You Are +1Reply
Banes avatar Bane Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Bane maybe the 70 year old who is afraid of vaginas needs to grow up

Ok dude, be lewd and crude. You mark yourself with you own shame. no smilie

Davers avatar Daver No Way -1Reply

Perhaps it would be best to wait for a coherent thought before posting……… Just sayin

Davers avatar Daver No Way -3Reply
@Daver Perhaps it would be best to wait for a coherent thought before posting……… Just sayin

let me explain my thought process to you then, gramps.
"loose lips sink ships" is an old idiom that warns people to stay away from gossip.
"lips" can also refer to the opening of the vagina. Therefore, the word "lips" can refer to two separate locations on the human body. I took the idiom and used both meanings of the word (we call this a pun) to make the post go in an unexpected direction, and therefore complete my joke.

or maybe next time I can put some real thought into it and come up with something like "wow why do cashiers have earrings haha" or something equally groundbreaking.

Banes avatar Bane Yeah You Are +1Reply

I mean..sure it's a crude joke...but who are you really to shut him/her down? Different strokes for different folks. There's nothing wrong with a crude joker here and there.

Kumquats avatar Kumquat Yeah You Are +1Reply