+31

Thought transmission is possible, amirite?

I've been thinking about thought transmission for days. I don't know why, but it has been on my mind. I made this post to get your thoughts and opinions on it. Do you think it's possible? Why or why not? I think it's possible when you have the right mindset and concentration, and when you're connected to the universe. I've heard it been called "Radio in the Head," meaning you're tuning in to yourself within to communicate with other people.

BlindMists avatar Technology
2 23
The voters have decided that BlindMist is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I can't say it's impossible. :-)

BTW. Are you talking about a technology-free sort of transmission? I would not be surprised if one day someone develops a device that would be able to monitor a human brain and identify certain thoughts. The transmission part would be relatively easy.

@PhilboydStudge I can't say it's impossible. :-) BTW. Are you talking about a technology-free sort of transmission? I would not...

I mean thought transmission as in telepathy, being able to transmit your thoughts onto another person, and being able to receive transmitted thoughts from other people; being able to communicate with another person without using your 5 senses.

But, I'm sure that's capable of happening as well.

BlindMists avatar BlindMist Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1988897

I don't think people have to be near each other in order to transmit thought. I'm not sure about knowing each other. Like I said in my explanation, I think in order to do it, you have to have the right mindset, focus and concentration.

I think a lot of people have the ability to do it on a lower scale, like when you can be thinking of someone, they call you, and you're like, "I was just thinking about you!" I think we do it on a lower scale subconsciously, but I want to know how to unlock the power to do it full-scale and consciously.

BlindMists avatar BlindMist Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1988897

I am thinking of something green and slimy and it is not a frog... go!

@1988926

There's your proof! I transmitted that thought to you.

I agree with you on this one. I have a strong belief in this stuff now after a lifetime of questioning. I'm trying to come up with a solid definition of my beliefs. and i need to test this idea more before i can be 100% convinced of it.

While we're on the subject, have you ever heard of/practiced astral projection? i've heard a lot about it and have been thinking about it a lot recently.

Blucatts avatar Blucatt Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Blucatt I agree with you on this one. I have a strong belief in this stuff now after a lifetime of questioning. I'm trying...

I've never head of astral projection, but I just searched it on Google. Now that I read a little bit about it, I think that it's possible as well. I do believe in out-of-body experiences. Can you tell me more about astral projection?

@BlindMist I've never head of astral projection, but I just searched it on Google. Now that I read a little bit about it, I...

Well, very simply put, it's the process of your mind leaving your body. some people believe that our spirits exist in a higher dimension called the Astral, and that our body is just a vessel for us to travel throughout the physical world. since its a dimension higher than space and time, those things no longer matter. at any point in the astral you could be at any point in time or space in the physical world if that makes sense.
If you mean actually learning how to do it, i could link you to some resources that have helped me in the past. i've done it myself, and i did an experiment that proves its true.

Blucatts avatar Blucatt Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Blucatt Well, very simply put, it's the process of your mind leaving your body. some people believe that our spirits exist...

Wow, sounds interesting. I'll have to do more research on the subject. I've always been interested in stuff like that and interested in dreams and what's capable of happening when a person is asleep. Like, some people have dreams about the future (or maybe we all do but just can't remember...in which we experience deja vu), lots of people have mastered lucid dreaming, people have had out-of-body experiences.

@BlindMist Wow, sounds interesting. I'll have to do more research on the subject. I've always been interested in stuff like...

you should :) and when you do tell me about your findings.

by the way, dreams about the future is called precognition.

@BlindMist Will do, and thanks for the fact

To get started with Astral Projection first start moving your seat of consciousness around your body. Most people find their consciousness by closing their eyes in a quiet place and "feeling" where there conscious being is at that moment. For almost everyone this place of "being" is directly behind the eyes. Now slowly move that. See if you can "be" e.g., behind your nose, or in your mouth. Try to move your being further from its home place, your neck, your chest, your belly, and eventually out of the body. Some people find it easier to move up to the 3rd eye first, then down. I can do it with much effort, and I used to be able to do it at will, when I was younger and found marijuana helped.

@1988415

I knew you were going to say that...

It's called communicating. You can acheve it through talking or writing to people. It is very much possible.

Like sending someone a thought? Ha. Maybe! Seems cool though.

Damis avatar Dami Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ErasmusB_FurmanSmall Guess what I am thinking

gasps OMG! Why would you think that?? (You know ik lol)

Damis avatar Dami Yeah You Are +1Reply