+79

95-99% of the time, plastic surgery makes people look far worse, yet they continue to do it, amirite?

Trishs avatar Technology
1 31
The voters have decided that Trish is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

People don't often realize the people with good plastic surgery ever got it, so they only notice the bad plastic surgery and get the impression that that's what always happens.

Lens avatar Len No Way +3Reply

I like the idea of being who you are no matter what. I get that some people like to "improve" themselves with make-up, styles and even surgery. I cannot agree with "far worse". But I do prefer to see someone looking as natural as possible.

Oh I just don't ever see the need in it.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are +2Reply
@2212583

Oh I haven't planned on it. xxx

Uh yes. live with yourself

jbreezy4s avatar jbreezy4 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Natural is best.

When people overdo it, yeah it looks bad. But if it's done well it makes a person a lot better looking.

@AnnDeeva When people overdo it, yeah it looks bad. But if it's done well it makes a person a lot better looking.

I disagree. It is never completely undetectable. It can improve, say an accident victim...but just for vanity it is pointless.

Trishs avatar Trish Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Wunderscore Is accident victim surgery not for vanity?

No. There a difference between vanity and trying to resemble a human being again.

Trishs avatar Trish Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Trish No. There a difference between vanity and trying to resemble a human being again.

But it's still to look better. It's valuing the appearance above the price and risks of surgery.

The first time usually happens to come out well, but continuing to do it just f***s it all up

It even sometimes makes people look older and more "tv". My though is that if you want to be an android invest in cybernetic implants

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet Yeah You Are 0Reply

Her forehead is wrinkle free, as are her eyes. Her nose is straight and well proportioned. Maybe a little off the lips and chin. Then she would be just right. Maybe...........wary smilie

I have not personally seen a plastic surgery go wrong job. But hey, give these celebs a break, after all, they are only products of your desire, and their entire life revolves around your pleasurable entertainment,

I agree that sometimes it makes people look worse, but 95-99% of the time? I can't agree with that. I've seen so much work done that is absolutely stunning. I think it's a shame that people feel the need to do it, but hey, it's their choice, and quite a lot of the time, people look rockin' after doing it

Trishs avatar Trish Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1992692

When you're wrong, you're wrong. No need for me to say more.

Trishs avatar Trish Yeah You Are 0Reply

How somebody looks will always be subjective. What is one persons Beaty is another's dog. As long as the person that got it done believes they look better that is all that matters.

Anonymous