-17

People shouldn't post as much religious stuff on social media. Amirite?

Lilmisss avatar Religion
1 42
The voters have decided that Lilmiss is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It doesn't bother me, really. They can post what they want. Im sure I post stuff people dont agree with all the time.

People can post whatever they want. I don't care, as long as they aren't being rude or nasty. Honestly, if that was the case then Nonreligious or nonbelievers wouldn't be able to post their ideas on how religion or believing in God is ridiculous.

cali93s avatar cali93 No Way +6Reply

The religious posts aren't offensive. It's how some people choose to argue about the topic that makes it offensive. People online are generally too immature to properly carry on an argument without offending another person.

Damis avatar Dami No Way +4Reply

I guess you have a problem with those that want to express their opinions by using their Constitutional rights to do so.

zbackus avatar zbacku No Way +4Reply

Why stop at religion? Let's censor everything someone doesn't like. Who decides though?

Funny how atheists tells Christians to stay out of their business yet here atheists are thinking they have the right to tell Christians what to do

Free society they can post what they want and two things I ignore religion and politics

JohnTs avatar JohnT No Way +2Reply

Why? There is no reason.

Trishs avatar Trish No Way +2Reply

Free speech

Not religious, but as long as they're not being rude, what's the prob?

What's the purpose of a social media website, OP?

Non believers shouldn't read what they don't like.

People can post whatever they like; doesnt mean I have to read it.

I know that, and you know that, but try convincing the rest of the world.

For Some, it is all they have in life.. without their religion they couldn't get through a day.,..

Can you give more context on what do you consider "as much religious stuff"? It doesn't bothers me, being honest, unless you are talking about the zealots, that make everything about religion. Those I block (if there's an block option), or if I remember their names, I avoid reading anything that they post. Normally works.

Sofias avatar Sofia No Way 0Reply

The more religious stuff they post on social media, the more they will learn about what other people think about that stuff, and then they can't assume that the stuff is accepted by everybody.

@goblue1968 The more religious stuff they post on social media, the more they will learn about what other people think about...

Trust me, we know there are plenty of people that don't believe in God.

Never could figure out what is that irks you guys so much about ME believing in God though.

@Budwick Trust me, we know there are plenty of people that don't believe in God. Never could figure out what is that irks...

Cause your beliefs don't correlate with ours and you must be corrected until you're one of us!!!! [crowd chanting:] ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

@StickCaveman Cause your beliefs don't correlate with ours and you must be corrected until you're one of us!!!! [crowd chanting:]...

My eyes have twirly hypnotic shapes in them! I'm experiencing an uncontrollable urge to follow others with the same twirly looks and walk over a cliff into roiling, hot lava!

Ooops! WAIT, I just farted and the sensation is gone.

(Pretty funny StickCaveman, you are funny, You Are Funny, YOU ARE FUNNY)

People should post what they have strong feelings about. If you don't like it, tough. I'm sure people who don't like when people post positive stuff about religion, have no problem posting negative comments about religion.

Exactly, its not a religious place after all. However being religious is good thing.

jacksmiths avatar jacksmith Yeah You Are -1Reply
@jacksmith Exactly, its not a religious place after all. However being religious is good thing.

Good for what.. what can you do with religion that you cant do without it??

That includes smug remarks from Athiest's

hootowls avatar hootowl Yeah You Are -2Reply
Anonymous