+510

its easy to judge people without realizing it, amirite?

Joe_Larsons avatar Technology
6 4
The voters have decided that Joe_Larson is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I mean I judge people within the first minute of seeing them. Its not always a bad thing, its just I instantly formulate opinions of people which may or may not change as I get to know them.

BeedleTheBards avatar BeedleTheBard Yeah You Are +1Reply

You rite. I was more thinking it's easy to judge them non-verbally, and subconsciously.

Ignorant and arrogant people find it easy because they never think before they say. I prefer to have some backround knoweledge of a person before I judge(not judge but have an opinion of a particular person). However, you are allowed to have preferences in who you want to be friends with or associate with(except for circumstances where you are ignorant and haven't thought about the outcome). It is your personal opinion to which you are entitled to. But it doesn't mean you can do it directly to their face.