+32

The uber wealthy Koch Brothers hired a group of scientists to collect data and disprove climate change/global warming. After looking at their evidence, the scientists actually concluded there were unnatural rising temperatures. Man, when even money can't pay for your ignorance, amirite?

Politics
3 45
@2018566

Saying global warming doesn't exist because it gets cold sometimes is like saying "The sun doesn't exist because night happens"
-Stephen Colbert. I love him.

@2019406

Do you not know the concept of inferring? Because anyone with half a brain knows what you mean by that comment

@2019638

Bro. I have a life. I know you've been waiting all this time but I'm not going to be able to respond so soon often <3.

@2019649

Here, lemme get you the long answer.

You, clearly have Conservative views on many issues judging from previous comments. And thEn you use this quote " I wonder what the scientists said about the unnaturally cold temperatures in February", which , I swear you guys all have the same brain, has been used repeatedly by conservatives to mean "It's been cold, whats all the talk of global warming".

If I said "Conservatives are dumb"(which I dont, cause there are quite a few smart ones), I wouldn't need to say I disagree with them on many things. It's pretty much inferred.

Now, you can act 50 years younger than your picture shows but I know you know what I mean. :)

@2019663

Ah, another whiney who gets all defensive with the "Are ya going to take away my right to believe" whenever they meet someone with opposite views.
Nice.

Again, what's up with all the emotions? You're the one using capital letters and I'm just using smiley faces. Haha I don't think I'n the one who's even close to angry :)

I can, you just don't know the concept of inferring.

I never called you a conservative. I only talk about many of the views you have. Can you show me where I called you outright a conservative? Tsk Tsk

@2019663

Oh and they did say, that and for the other months this issue has been brought up. It's called fluctuations.

Now, you don't have to believe of course. But they have talked about that stuff. Just because you disagree, doesn't mean their words are erased from humanity....

@2019676

Dude, as you laugh, everyone else who is reading is laughing at how immature you are haha.

Tell you what, I'll show what you are asking, if you show me where I called you a conservative. I'll give you 10 chances.

@2019680

No I'm not actually?

I'm not liberal actually haha. Its funny, I dont think I've name called you yet you use the term "lib" often.
i HOPE you are actually a teen and not a gorwn man.

Its funny, I see so many people trying troll, and little do they know, the other person isn't really all that bothered.

True. You know, I'll say it. I can't show it. But since everyone reading this CAN infer, it doesn't matter. Yes, you win in your own little world haha :)

@2019680

Oh wait, I've called you whiney once. Still, i don't think that was as often as "lib"

@2018566

The Koch brothers were rated the fourth wealthiest Americans once again, by Forbes. I figure you were joshin' with that first statement.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Yeah You Are +1Reply

To me, it is just common sense that human action has been and is escalating climate change. Even if it isn't, our polluting of the oceans, use of pesticides, cutting down rain forests, extraction and burning of fossil, etc.......are undeniably having very negative impacts on the earth's natural ecosystems.

If we go too far with that, no amount of money will be able to 'fix' it for a long time, if ever.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@2019412

As far as I know, no one is proposing that we "shut down industry". There are big and small things that individuals, businesses, and legislators can do to lessen our negative impact on the health of the earth's ecosystem.

I've never had to survive entirely without modern 'luxuries', so I can't really answer that question.

@2019412

Funny, because there are a few people who are living completely of the grid with ZERO of a carbon footprint. So its quite possible to stem the damage.

Now, re you going to try to convince these hippies are conservative? LOL.

@2019646

You mentioned Liberals at the end. Maybe you have a deep problem with them that you can't help but call out their name in vain at random times, lol, but you're responsible for all of your words.

And like I said, there's a pretty big community doing what you ask, or close to it. Far more than Conservatives atleast. And they're all liberals. Unless you wanna show me a hippy conservative. I'd pay to see that.

@2019657

I'd give your comment more respect is it wasn't so... overused.

Anyways, and I mentioned twice, that for the people who ARE making sacrifices, they are Liberals. Were you not able to read that...?

@2019674

Oh, well. Glad we got that settled.

@2018868

which is what exactly?

Global Warming is and has always been a LIE. When data is destroyed, emails sent to hide that fact, then ANYTHING these 'scientists' have to say is moot. Science based on lies is a LIE.. PERIOD

zbackus avatar zbacku No Way +1Reply
@2052380

Funny because this post wasn't talking about whether the unnatural changes were manmade or if the results of some other weird phenomena.

It was just saying that there was a weird change, a relatively drastic increase in temperature, that many people still deny. People that deny science that they try to bribe.

Try again? :)

@2052565

Of course, but then I could say that your comment has an underlying agenda for political genocide. It's the perspective I'm reading it from, so it must be legit, right?

Anyone can read anything* from any piece of writing.
So it's a "tad" bit better to deal with what's actually written :)

@2051803

Of course not. These scientists actually though that climate change wasn't happening!
It's a good thing they could read their evidence and do a 180.