+50

pasta is pretty good and religion shouldn't be used to start war or subjugate people amirite?

TheRedJesters avatar Religion
4 22
The voters have decided that TheRedJester is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Pretty good? No. Pasta is great. And that other thing you said, yeah, I agree with that too.

Billytheclubs avatar Billytheclub Yeah You Are +4Reply

He boiled for our sins :(

Yami_no_KoHimes avatar Yami_no_KoHime Yeah You Are +1Reply
@2073739

already am.

TheRedJesters avatar TheRedJester Yeah You Are +2Reply

Tell that to Islam heads

Eftis avatar Efti Yeah You Are 0Reply

but guess what, out of the 11 thousand wars or so we have ever had. only 15O so of these wars where religious. 99.9 percent of wars are for money, power, greed and land

so all the brainwashed liberals who think that without religion there would be peace? they need a serious wake up call, because religion is NOT the cause for war. their would be just as many wars or more, without religion

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Anonymousmouse but guess what, out of the 11 thousand wars or so we have ever had. only 15O so of these wars where religious. 99.9...

i am curious where you got your numbers from though as i have never looked up the statistic myself.

TheRedJesters avatar TheRedJester Yeah You Are +1Reply
@TheRedJester i am curious where you got your numbers from though as i have never looked up the statistic myself.

i was way off. I remembered readin gsome numbers but I guess I remembered wrong. however # of religious wars are still below the 7% mark
ok I did not do the math. i was guessing

and I was way off on the numbers, but even so, the percentage of wars beign religious in nature is LESS then 7 %
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/r...b_1400766.html

@Anonymousmouse i was way off. I remembered readin gsome numbers but I guess I remembered wrong. however # of religious wars are...

ok all im saying is i think even one percent is to many. religion should create social order not destroy it.

TheRedJesters avatar TheRedJester Yeah You Are 0Reply
@TheRedJester ok all im saying is i think even one percent is to many. religion should create social order not destroy it.

but illiminating religion will only reduce the wars bar less then 7% the war in the middle east would still rage on, because it is a war for oil and control of the area. religion is just a cover story.

all the war we hear of today would still be going on today, if liberals got their wish and illiminated all religion. it will be a huge slap to their face, and they will wonder why war still rages on. and heck, wars might even go UP! because most religions want peace not war.

@Anonymousmouse but illiminating religion will only reduce the wars bar less then 7% the war in the middle east would still rage...

this isnt about eliminating religion its about eliminating abuse of religious power for personal gain.

@TheRedJester no one is talking about that but you.

"and religion shouldn't be used to start war..." and you tell me I am the only one talking about that?

@Anonymousmouse "and religion shouldn't be used to start war..." and you tell me I am the only one talking about that?

i never said it was used to start all or even most wars i said that it shouldnt be used to start any war.

@2102921

Wow. Delusional much?

zbackus avatar zbacku No Way -1Reply
@zbacku Wow. Delusional much?

idk kinda but what does that have to do with this post. what is your disagreement or are you just being a rebellious contrarian for no reason?