+19

You can't be successful in high school with a kindergarten mindset. You can't be an employer if you're thinking like an employee. Even if you have the skills, you can't be a professional in your field if you're thinking like a beginner. Success starts in the mind, amirite?

BlindMists avatar Life
2 6
The voters have decided that BlindMist is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You have to believe before you can be.

Caitlyns avatar Caitlyn Yeah You Are +1Reply

Children come up with great ideas. The best employers understand how employees feel. Being a leader doesn't mean forgetting what it is like to serve and being a great mind doesn't mean giving up fantasy. Great people use the past in New ways not as stepping stones. Success is not just confidence and some of the best doubted the most.

@Willcooper Children come up with great ideas. The best employers understand how employees feel. Being a leader doesn't mean...

I agree. It's important to be humble, and you have to follow in order to know how to lead. But I was getting more at (or at least I think I was getting more at...this post was made 2 years ago so forgive me if I can't accurately discern what was on my mind when I posted) if you've made up your mind that you can't accomplish what you want, that you're too this and that and haven't made up your mind that you CAN, that you ARE a leader, that you have the potential, then you'll likely never go anywhere.

BlindMists avatar BlindMist Yeah You Are 0Reply
@BlindMist I agree. It's important to be humble, and you have to follow in order to know how to lead. But I was getting more...

"Some seek greatness some have it thrust upon them" -Gandalf the grey

You can want nothing and think you are capable of little and yet go on to do great things

You could get to Carnegie Hall,tootin your own horn though..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -1Reply