-87

Men who have to date girls younger than them, probably can't get a girl their age, amirite?

Jessicupcakes avatar
0 14
The voters have decided that Jessicupcake is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Or maybe some girls just like older guys.

@Retooser Or maybe some girls just like older guys.

And the reason guy's get them is cause they can't get girls their own age

adams avatar adam Yeah You Are -3Reply

Definitely Not Necassarily. Then again, maybe thats the way it is in middle school.

Well, I can dance with you, hon-ey, if you think it's fun-ny, but does your mother know that you're out?

@Well, I can dance with you, hon-ey, if you think it's fun-ny, but does your mother know that you're out?

(): And I can chat with you baby, flirt a little maybe, but does you mother know that you're out? :)

There will always be girls with low self esteem out there

Well, if you mean HUGE age differences, then yeah. But with small age differences (the guy's 27, the girl's 25), I think it has nothing to do with the guy not being able to get a girl his own age.

Huh.

It can be the other way around too.

My dad dates girls that are younger than him -_- I can't say I'm uber impressed with it, but it makes him happy so who am I to judge.

I live in South Africa & here it is seen as a normal thing to do to date 2 years younger ( even more - my boyfriend is 4 years older than me )
Its almost seen as weird to date someone your own age.
(I'm in highschool)

Or maybe the girl he falls in love with happens to be younger than him. A lot of guys actually prefer to date younger women. I'm assuming that the OP is still in high school, because once you get into your 20s age doesn't matter as much. Unless there's a huge age difference, then it's kind of creepy.

I knew a bunch of girls who were only fifteen and had boyfriends who were twenty and above.
It was slightly disturbing.
I understand where you're coming from.

I think most women prefer older men and most men prefer younger women....But like ECbeat2014 said if it's highschool/middle school then it's different. But it still doesn't mean that he can't get a girl his age, he just likes younger girls.