-98

Interactive movie based video games are a waste of time... Amirite?

Yankee_Douches avatar Games
2 12
The voters have decided that Yankee_Douche is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

In a way yes, why waste the money when I can just watch it off youtube?

Yankee_Douches avatar Yankee_Douche Yeah You Are +1Reply

They're cool. Lol you mean the rps and stuff?

Damis avatar Dami No Way +1Reply

Can't agree unless I have examples really. I may enjoy some depending on what you're describing.

@Yankee_Douche Heavy Rain and Until Dawn are a two examples that come to mind

I don't have a PS4. But, I do like games that are story-based only. I sometimes get sick of action and just like to control a storyline. So, I suppose I will have to just say I disagree. For me, the narrative and changing the flow of it is one of the most fun parts of a game. That's why I like RPGs so much.

What I enjoy in psychological thrillers can be even more enjoyable if it’s an interactive movie game like Heavy Rain.

It makes me question my own values and experience my own panic at losing “my own” little Jason. It’s one thing to observe and whole another thing to experience it. It reminds me more of reading a book than watching a movie.

I have to agree.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are 0Reply

Gaming is the Devils work.

@Jezebel Gaming is the Devils work.

get a load of this retard lmao

Gaming is worthless in my opinion, it can be good for very young kids so they can have better coordination skills, but the older kids only shoot kill run over people and that isn't good for anyone to get used to, I think it promotes aggressive behaviour.