+16

The same people who are anti-abortion because they care about human life so much are the same ones who say "those welfare recipients and illegal immigrants are moochers. Keep that toxic mess away from here. Their problems ain't my problem." It's obvious they say all that because they just love and value human life oh so much. Amirite?

fuzalas avatar Politics
6 34
The voters have decided that fuzala is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2086226

An unfelt death (if we're going to consider that unborn "child" to be completely alive at this point) is much less cruel than a felt life of poverty, hunger, immense stress, and other negativities associated with, again, poverty and lack of opportunity.

Wunderscores avatar Wunderscore Yeah You Are 0Reply
@2086287

It is an unfelt because the vast majority of abortions are done on fetuses who can not feel pain.

@2086226

Pro choice doesn't "kill" in uterero, though

It recognizes a choice

Anti choice and anti welfare is supporting prolonged suffering. You keep the fetus, don't expect support raising a child. You don't keep it, expect to get shamed. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't

Pro choice and pro welfare gives you a choice and a comfort knowing that you have support whichever decision you make. Keep it, you got support to raise a child. Don't keep it, you got support and not shame

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are 0Reply
@2086289

What about compassion to the carrier? What if she was raped, what if she's impoverished, what if she's 15 years old? What if she has a genetic disorder? What if her partner does? What about the strain on her and her partner and their families? What if there is a high risk of fatality?

It's not a black and white issue

@2086296

I don't think there's endless justification, but it seemed to me most abortions happen under the list I made

I would say it's rare that the decision is made lightly and easily

@2086307

Let's not limit the rights of people based on your "bets" yeah?

@2086363

Actually I can.

Being "pro-life" you value the "life" of a fetus or fertilized egg more heavily than the choice of a woman to control her own body. "Pro-choice recognizes the choice to kill," is what I believe you said. That's limiting the right of a woman to control her own reproductive system, yes?

@2086393

But, see, limiting the choice of a woman to have an abortion is limiting the rights she has to her own body and her own reproductive system. So maybe you didn't come right out and say that you advocate limiting anyone's rights. But implicit meanings hold just a as much value as explicit ones.

@2086483

Nah

If you wanted to explain to me what you did apparently mean, it might help

@2086501

Oic

Sorry for making assumptions. However, because societies are made of individuals, you, the reasons for your beliefs, and the effects of your beliefs on others hold more power than simply you believing something

I have no issue with a mother using welfare assistance to get on her feet, but you should never live off of food stamps for the rest of your life. Living off the money of hard workers is not good. I'm not the type to go rioting when a woman gets an abortion. I also do not support abortion like it's something to be celebrated. I mean, who gets happy over killing an unborn baby? However, I do believe everyone has that choice especially if you were raped or have a medical issue. Go for it. Not my decision to make.

@cali93 I have no issue with a mother using welfare assistance to get on her feet, but you should never live off of food...

Well it's not like there are abortion pride events so I don't know where you got celebrating abortion from o_o smilie

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are +1Reply
@fuzala I think you mean pro choice celebrating choice

No, I mean pro abortion. There are women out there who are pro abortion and believe it's a good thing.

@2156224

nothing, the left are loosing the battle so when facts about how abortion is murder are brought up they change the subject to attempt and demonize us.

no one or no people are more hypocritical then the liberal lunatics.

@2086783

How is that funny? Since when does someone being your grandparent mean you agree with them?

liberals only bring up OTHER issues to avoid having to deal with the issue that abortionb is BABY MURDER!

A MUST See Video - YouTube video thumbnail