+21

Sometimes the loneliness blankets you. Amirite?

Caitlyns avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
13 38
The voters have decided that Caitlyn is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2237374

Yeah it's not all the time....but sometimes it does come in waves. That's a good way to put it.

Caitlyns avatar Caitlyn Yeah You Are +4Reply

I'm never lonely....I love being alone....I'm a true loner.

@StarzAbove I'm never lonely....I love being alone....I'm a true loner.

I know what you mean! I like to curl up with a good book and read when I am alone, so I never feel lonely.

@Mogal I know what you mean! I like to curl up with a good book and read when I am alone, so I never feel lonely.

Sounds like you and I are quite alike. I'm very fortunate that I'm never bored....there's always something to do, even if it's just watching TV.

@StarzAbove Sounds like you and I are quite alike. I'm very fortunate that I'm never bored....there's always something to do...

I agree, that's the way I am. Maybe it comes from being an only child. I got used to being alone when I was a child.

@Mogal I agree, that's the way I am. Maybe it comes from being an only child. I got used to being alone when I was a child.

hahaha, I'm just the opposite. I'm from a big family, and never had any alone time growing up, I've always thought that's why I enjoy being alone so much.

@StarzAbove hahaha, I'm just the opposite. I'm from a big family, and never had any alone time growing up, I've always thought...

Maybe, coming from a large family you appreciate being able to spend time alone now doing the things you enjoy.

@StarzAbove I really do....lol

We came from different backgrounds, but yet we are alike. Like you, I feel blessed also.

@Mogal We came from different backgrounds, but yet we are alike. Like you, I feel blessed also.

I'm so happy for you. You're one of the sweetest people I know, we need more like you on this site.

@StarzAbove I'm so happy for you. You're one of the sweetest people I know, we need more like you on this site...

Thank you, Starz! What a sweet thing to say and I feel the same way about you. We've been friends (on SH) since 2008. (I think) Have a beautiful evening. You've just made my day. Hugs

@beachbum Here, here!

Thanks my friend. I feel very lucky.

@StarzAbove Thanks my friend. I feel very lucky.

Maybe blessed is a better word for you, as you are!

@beachbum Maybe blessed is a better word for you, as you are!

You're right, blessed is a better word, and I have been truly blessed in my life as I'm sure you have been as well.

@2238504

When I'm in a big crowd, I don't usually feel lonely, more like anxious and I wanna go home. lol

@2238748

I've heard that some people having a panic attack the feeling resembles a heart attack....am I correct?

@2238766

Wow, that is very scary. I hope you don't have them very often.

While I enjoy being with friends, family, I am also a loner - I love my time alone, and since I'm a believer, I'm never really alone, anyhow. I had a lot of loneliness when married, but certainly not at all now.

I'm a happily married man with a great family and amazing friends. I'm just not lonely, in fact; I look forward to alone time.

Totally.

StephenBs avatar StephenB Yeah You Are +2Reply

Oh sometimes it can feel a little overwhelming.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are 0Reply

And keeps me warm..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -1Reply