+5

Game of Thrones is not the best show ever, or even one of them, amirite?

Rockys avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
3 23
The voters have decided that Rocky is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It could be argued one way or the other that it's not the best ever, but it's without a doubt one of the best. The writing and acting is incredible, it's like 20 stories all being played out simultaneously and slowly converging. I can't think of another show that's achieved that, and done it so well.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Sounds messed up to me.

It actually seems that way to begin with, it's very complex so not the kind of series to watch if you are after light entertainment.

@2318068

Yes it's true, nobody is safe no matter how popular. Who's your favourite character? Arya is my favourite. You still have season five and half of season six in front of you so plenty to watch yet, it only gets more exciting as it progresses.

Guillermo de Toro, I'm watching a series of his at the moment called "The Strain" it's a vampire apocalypse - like the walking dead but only vampires. It's not bad for that kind of thing.

@2318088

That's an interesting observation, i wonder if it continues like that?

Yes Tyrion is a great character. Actually he and his partner would make the best rulers of the seven kingdoms although I doubt that would happen, to many evil ones who want to take control lol

Yes you should be able to download The Strain, I think it's done two or three seasons. Worth a look, and some great characters, although there's this annoying kid that I really want the vampires to snack on.. but even they're too smart for that hehe smilie

@2318063

I'm with you, i really dislike reality tv especially BB. Most people I know who don't like game of thrones haven't actually watched more than a few minutes of it. I found it hard to get into to start with, I had to watch the first three episodes a couple of times before I worked out what was going on. Yes, it's really got everything hasn't it.

Oh so have you watched the red wedding yet? That episode just comes out of nowhere and knocks you over eek smilie

I think it's one the best. The plot is very interesting, the acting is really good, and the soundtrack is also good. In general, it's an awesome show. Of course if someone doesn't like a little fantasy, war and historical stories, they will die of boredom seeing it.

Sofias avatar Sofia No Way +2Reply

Is this like one of them quiz shows? Where if you answer enough questions correctly you'll get the chance to pick the throne number of your choice. At this point if you're lucky you'll find the star prize which means either:

[a] You and your family have just won an exclusive holiday of a lifetime to some backward country in the third world.

[b] You're now the owner of some really shitty looking fiat car.

If you're not so lucky don't worry because nobody leaves 'Game of Thrones' empty handed! You'll be leaving with a stylish his and hers 'Game of Thrones' coffee mug set plus the 'Game of Thrones' board game courtesy of 'Game of Thrones'.

I've a feeling I'm in the right ball park with that guess. 乂^◡^乂

I have no idea what the show is about. I've never watched it before and probably never will.

Got me..i've never seen it..

@2318069

I don't watch much tv,it might be something that would catch my eye but i don't even keep up with what's playing on tv..

If a movie is over a hour and a half long and it's not a classic,i'll probably be thinking "Yea i'm not sitting down that long".

Why i've been a subscriber to Netflix for years now,i have no idea either...lol

@cali93 Me neither.

There's so many tv shows and movies i've never seen and probably never will..lol