+8

You should not feel beautiful because someone called you beautiful, you should feel beautiful because of the life you live, amirite?

SolFlowers avatar Language
7 23
The voters have decided that SolFlower is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't feel beautiful, but I do feel comfortable in my own skin and I can live with that. :)

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor Yeah You Are +6Reply

You can feel beautiful at any time and with any reason.

Lifestyle dose not contribute to my feelings. Huh?

Is this a religious post? Just askin.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +2Reply
@2434185

Hey babe... I s/b talking to OP here...it was the vague statement of "the life you lead" that prompted the religious question...

Felt like I should spend the day in prayer...or something...so I was just chekin...

Have you started decorating for Christmas yet, GronK?

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Ada Chistmas? Holy Jesus more religious stuff! 乂^◡^乂

Lol! You gotta be swift...thinking on yer feet an all that ... Unless you are a gorgeous as you...then all that other stuff will be over looked in one swoop...darling!

@2434609

Lol...take a break... Go to McDonald's...

@Sukiesnow Lol...take a break... Go to McDonald's...

What the fuck is gronk talking about? 乂ᵒ _ᵒ乂

@2435281

Ah, I see... Well I'm glad we've sorted that one out Gronk. 乂^◡^乂

I agree!

Mogals avatar Mogal Yeah You Are +2Reply

Fabulous. That is just fabulous. I can't get over how fabulous that is. I am taking a charm school and they have taught me to say "fabulous" instead of "bulls#!t". How'm I doin?

People never consider themselves beautiful until somebody tells them they are. They pay big bux to experts to tell them how to be thought beautiful, and how to act when somebody tells them they are beautiful. Did you ever take a close look at Kim Kardashian? Or Salma Hayak? Somebody makes a living keeping those women looking the way they do, and IMO they are not beautiful at all.

I feel beautiful even though I have been called ugly. I feel beautiful because I fell in love with myself the way everyone should fall in love with themselves. They way you may laugh at your own jokes, the way you calm yourself down when you're upset, random things like that, you should feel beautiful because you are true to yourself, even if you're a douche or a good person.

SolFlowers avatar SolFlower Yeah You Are +1Reply

I live a good life, not a happy one but I don't hurt anyone, so when people compliment me it is nice. Nobody has called me beautiful for some years.