1 16

music on the radio is free, so why isnt music on the internet free??

batatas avatar batata Yeah You Are +2Reply
@batata music on the radio is free, so why isnt music on the internet free??

The radio station still needs to buy the music though.

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are +6Reply
@SpearmintMilk The radio station still needs to buy the music though.

okay, but lots of people still get to listen to it for free

batatas avatar batata Yeah You Are 0Reply
@batata okay, but lots of people still get to listen to it for free

I think you missed her point... for the radio, somebody is still paying for it even though many people are able to listen for free. I suppose the "price" we pay for listening to the radio is the lack of convenience to hear the songs we want, when we want, and having to listen to commercials.

@StickCaveman I think you missed her point... for the radio, somebody is still paying for it even though many people are able...

I'm not taking about the convenience of radios :P I'm just saying that the artist also wouldnt get as much money if one guy is gonna buy the song and lots are gonna listen to it for free.

And books goo smilie

If it's free, then is it illegal?

Fuck yeah.

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm not gonna click the "Yeah You Are!" button because then the government will be after me.

@I doubt they've even heard of amirite... You're safe

That's where you're wrong... whispering they're everywhere O.o

@Bruce_Lee That's where you're wrong... whispering they're everywhere O.o

oh snap I better delete all of the 23737729 counts of illegal music I have on my laptop! :o

free illegal music make your favorite artists POOR... then they won't have money to eat let alone record music... ie you doom the music industry

@free illegal music make your favorite artists POOR... then they won't have money to eat let alone record music...

Awwwww instead of them having 20 million dollars, they'll only have like 10 million. So unfortunate for them :(((((

I think they can manage with 10 million but that's just me...

Anonymous