+448

Anne Frank would be so pissed if she knew we all read her diary, amirite?

YourMums avatar
7 10
The voters have decided that YourMum is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Actually, she wrote the diary in hopes of it being published. After the war, Germany said they were going to accept diaries and make a compilation of pieces to show what the war was like for everyone. She wanted to be a writer, so she put it together.

I think she'd be more pissed if she know how many lamefags like you use failbook group names as amirite posts.

@I think she'd be more pissed if she know how many lamefags like you use failbook group names as amirite posts.

I think she would be more pissed at how you used the word fag, considering that thousands of gays were murdered with the jews in WWII.

@I think she would be more pissed at how you used the word fag, considering that thousands of gays were murdered...

Awe, c'est un bebe.

If you're a homosexual and you get offended by the word faggot, that's like me getting offended by the word cracker, because I'm white.

It's a fucking word, stop being such a pansy.