+257

When girls call guys girly, it's just for fun and no harm is intended. But when guys call girls manly, it's just plain rude. amirite?

LaLaLaLucys avatar
0 6
The voters have decided that LaLaLaLucy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

WHY are some people so... ono smilie

I hate double standards, so i disagree with this

So, girls can call guys girly, but guys can't call girls girly? I would think there is some hypocrasy there. So, when girls call guys girly, they shouldn't take it as an insult? That is the second worst insult for a guy to get, next to being called homosexual (If they're straight. I have nothing against gays, but that is an insult to a straight man, for you are proclaiming them as something they aren't.). When guys tell girls they're manly, we are actually praising you. I'm sure it's different in anyone's eyes, but I don't think you should step into a male's shoes and say "Would I take this offensive?". Guys, as I said, take being called girly offensively.

@Lazynez So, girls can call guys girly, but guys can't call girls girly? I would think there is some hypocrasy there. So...

I meant you SHOULD step into a mans shoes, yadda yadda yadda. I was going to say something else, and I didn't catch that. XD

this is a really old post. my views have definitely changed but I never went back to this & don't have the option to delete it ><

LaLaLaLucys avatar LaLaLaLucy Yeah You Are 0Reply

I know someone who said my friend wasn't his type because she acts too much like a man.