+447

To all females: You've wished that arrogant boys with the 'male superiority complex' were forced into female bodies so that they can experience birth, periods, and creepy guys objectifying their body. Amirite?

Tragedy31s avatar
7 13
The voters have decided that Tragedy31 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't think that anyone can make giving birth look easy. Or having their bodies be objectified. Do you understand what a woman's body goes through when pregnant? From the hormones to nourish the fetus to an orifice in their body extending up to ten times more than usual. Not to mention the strain of contractions and forcing a human being through a small opening in which you have an overload of nerve endings. Yeah. Until guys made it look easy. Ain't ever gonna happen.

@I don't think that anyone can make giving birth look easy. Or having their bodies be objectified. Do you understand...

I know how to administer drugs and perform a Caesarean section, a woman doesn't even need to be conscious to deliver a baby anymore.

I applaud you for coming up with this post.

GirlWhoThinkss avatar GirlWhoThinks Yeah You Are +3Reply
@GirlWhoThinks I applaud you for coming up with this post.

Why thank you. :) You know we've all thought it.

Men are better at some things, women are better at somethings.
If you made a man into a woman, he would do it just the same. People do what they have to do, maybe the guy would be more sympathetic, or maybe he'd call women on their bullshit more often. Either way it's pointless to discuss, we just don't have the tech to prove who has it worse, and it doesn't matter. Everyone has it bad.

But that would be unfair. Then they'd have to make sandwiches!

@Chromana But that would be unfair. Then they'd have to make sandwiches!

I'm a guy and a damn good cook, bitches best stay out of my kitchen. Most girls/women I know can't cook for shit.
Girl: "I can cook, look here, I made mac n' cheese" <face palm>
Me/next night: "Look, I made lasagna from scratch (noodles and all) with fresh baked homemade bread from an old family recipe, a Cesar tossed salad, and homemade Tiramisu for dessert."
Honestly most people can't cook these days, and women are not good by default.

@I'm a guy and a damn good cook, bitches best stay out of my kitchen. Most girls/women I know can't cook for...

I agree that most people can't cook for shit, actually my best friend's father is the best I know. :) And I was only joking dude, I can't cook to save my life.

Yeah, you're right, the sandwiches would suck. They just don't have the talent. :)

I suspect that none of these things are really as bad as girls make them out to---OH GOD PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!

well that would actually just make them think males are rly superior and itd get more annoying so umm ya smrt~

Until guys made it look easy