0

It would be funny to put GPS trackers on homeless people, amirite?

There would be an app for it, of course.
So you could track the little blips on a map ... and see when they are converging on you. Like Predator - or Alien.

Run away! Run away! LOL

Walt_OReaguns avatar Language
2 13
The people are still deciding if Walt_OReagun is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't get it.
How would that be funny?

@Budwick I don't get it. How would that be funny?

Did you ever watch Mutual of Omaha's "Wild Kingdom" ... and Jim tranquilizing and tagging the animals?

I picture that in an urban environment, and ROFL

{in a voiceover by Marlin Perkins}
Jim is offering the hobo a can of beans, in hopes of calming him before release back into the wild.

And even after the explanation below your reply, I am still not getting it.

@dru18 And even after the explanation below your reply, I am still not getting it.

Oh Walt, please pick up your smelly little sock. You know, the one that fell out of the hamper when taking your clothes to the laundry room.

I see no humor in this post at all. Rather cruel to mock the homeless.

It might be interesting, since people who are homeless usually have to move around a lot. Whether it's their vehicle, a camp, or just finding a nice place to hang out for a little while, many people want them to move along and out of sight.

"Funny"? No.

It could be a good way to determine where they are to build more shelters in that area. Probably we can get them to wear the gps by putting it into a hat or coat.

I think, that someone this stupid should be put in a storage locker with the key just out of reach. Why would anyone want to be happy about other people's misery? Doesn't make any sense.

I can see the ironic humor in it..
GPS....Home.

Just stating the obvious before anyone wants to get their under garments in a knot..