+7

Finally, a way to pay for his wall, Trump just started shitting bricks. Amirite?

VicZincs avatar Jokes & Humour
4 26
The voters have decided that VicZinc is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

OMG that's so funny. lol lol I nominate this post...."Best Post on Amirite Ever". lol

@2804187

Those statistics in no way contradict the clear evidence that immigrants commit crimes at a much lower rate than do native born Americans. Nor does it conflict with the statistically valid assertion that areas with the highest rates of immigrants have the lowest rates of crime per capita.

So as interesting and horrific as your data is, it is not a fact that illegal immigrants on average commit more heinous crimes than do American citizens born in the US, in reality Americans are,on average, far more violent and depraved in their violence than are immigrants.

On the other hand, does releasing illegal immigrants allow them to commit crimes they otherwise would not have committed, yes it does; do the crimes committed by released illegal immigrants number in the thousands, yes they do.

Should we stop illegals from entering the country, yes we should. Should we treat them like dogs, no. No we should not treat them like dogs.

Now what does any of this have to do with Trump shiting bricks? He was just outed as a felon in open court while (ironically) his supporters literally were chanting "lock her up".

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are +1Reply
@VicZinc Those statistics in no way contradict the clear evidence that immigrants commit crimes at a much lower rate than do...

Maybe you are right but they commited a crime by rushing the boarder so each thing they do after that is just another knot in the rope.

And all your stats don't change the fact that if that illegal immigrant that allegedly killed Mollie Tibbets had been denied access to the country - Mollie would be alive today.

@Budwick And all your stats don't change the fact that if that illegal immigrant that allegedly killed Mollie Tibbets had...

I said as much in my comment. Even that does not justify treating fellow humans as animals even if they act like animals.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are 0Reply
@VicZinc I said as much in my comment. Even that does not justify treating fellow humans as animals even if they act like...

Don't worry Vic, I'm sure the guy charged with murdering Mollie is being treated wonderfully.

Of course Mollie would be alive today, and so would Kate Steinle.

But that isn't what matters to the liberal leadership's cynical goal: the establishment in the whole nation of a permanent liberal voting majority, as in California.

As far as scoundrels like Warren and Schumer are concerned, the killings along the way are regrettable, but merely collateral damage in their larger mission. Today California, tomorrow the USA!

Actually, I suspect he feels somehow immune to any negative consequences to himself. I'm just agreeing...because I think the post is kind of funny. :)

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Yeah You Are +3Reply

Im with piper...
I think he thinks he's untouchable. He has, his entire life, found a snakehole to slither down.
But....
Ha!

Carlas avatar Carla Yeah You Are +3Reply

Crude language is never needed. I think it would be better to build the wall with people who have tried to get in illegally. Instead of saving just start piling them up.

I didn't get 'the joke' until reading some of the replies.

If you're concerned that someone facing 80 years in prison might be coerced into making shit up to damage the president - yeah, I suppose that's a legitimate concern.

@StarzAbove No one has to make up anything to damage the president, he's done it all by himself. lol

OK, right there, 'he's done it all'.
WHAT is it that you think he has done that warrants his removal from office?
Not what you THINK he has done or might do or probably would like do do - WHAT HAS HE DONE?

Cuz Starz, if he has done something I'm not aware of - I really want to know.

YOU DO IT EVERY DAY.Why not help him out

Every time you speak of President you start SH-TTING BRICKS,So why don't you two get together. Help him build that wall.