+21

Why, just why, does Chrome have an option for "Close tabs to the right", but not for "Close tabs to the left"? That's discrimination, amirite?

primeiros avatar Jokes & Humour
8 18
The voters have decided that primeiro is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2816327

Yeah, the problem is that it was done by the PC crowd, "PC" standing for "Personal Computer". lol

Sofias avatar Sofia Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Sofia

Tell me about it!
I mean, like, c'mon!
It must have been a guy named Murphy who pushed that design decision forward.
Ya know, the guy from Murphy's Law.
The tabs that I want to close are almost always to the left. lol

@2816418

lol. Yeah, I mean... that sounds like a reasonable explanation... man!

@2816550

lol. Good point. That just proves that this is a conspiracy. :P

I am more worried about the amount of memory this piece of baboon droppings takes. The number of processes Chrome uses is mind-boggling.

ZonkeyBallss avatar ZonkeyBalls Yeah You Are +1Reply
@ZonkeyBalls I am more worried about the amount of memory this piece of baboon droppings takes. The number of processes Chrome...

I'm actually worried about this discrimination, though. There are reasons to believe this is a conspiracy. I mean, there is a "Close tabs to the left" Chrome Extension that adds this functionality. I'm not buying into it. Surely they are tracking people who download it.....

@primeiro I'm actually worried about this discrimination, though. There are reasons to believe this is a conspiracy. I mean...

Let's just say, that as a former mil.int.op, all of these civil things seem quite mild.

Yo, download Cluster:
https://chrome.google.com/webst...ejmjnkef?hl=en

Helps me manage tabs sooooo well (i was one of those people with 8 windows open with 30 tabs each... literally)

JohnJillkys avatar JohnJillky Yeah You Are +1Reply
@JohnJillky Yo, download...

Thank you for the tip! That seems really handy; going to try that.