+9

Relationships - the more you try the more it hurts, amirite?

unknownconditions avatar Relationships
1 13
@2832977

I thought art was safe from censorship but they took my lady down

@2833878

had to look up sanctimonious , thanks for the education keep posting

Any successful relationship is the result of a lot of hard work by both party's. Some relationships don't work out no matter how hard you try but no relationship will last without it.

I've never been hurt by a relationship. All my breakups have been mutual. I've dated 3 men and one woman and have been with my current boyfriend for over a year now. I think I've worked hard in all of them and I haven't had any hurt through love.

eli666s avatar eli666 No Way +1Reply
@eli666 I've never been hurt by a relationship. All my breakups have been mutual. I've dated 3 men and one woman and have...

you have a little more experience then me not by numbers but different situations. but I have noticed that my platonic relationships with men are easier, maybe women know I want to have sex with them but to me it's flattering from my gay friends.

@unknowncondition you have a little more experience then me not by numbers but different situations. but I have noticed that my...

Every time I'm interested in someone, I'm very clear what my interest is. Slipping my hand into his while he was teaching me to skateboard is pretty obvious.

Especially with unrequited love.

@PhilboydStudge Especially with unrequited love.

sometimes there is no chance and that's sad

Especially when I can't seem to start them.

It used to hurt but now I enjoy being alone. So no problems for me even if I tried and it didn't work I would think to myself "next" o_o smilie

Anonymous