-2

The first person to drink milk from a cow was kind of a pervert, amirite?

pretty sure it's bestiality

unknownconditions avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
2 24
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yes, but cows have nice nostrils as well, so... The jury is still out.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Or really hungry

@VicZinc Or really hungry

1200 lbs of meat or 1 gallon milk . this person was depraved

@unknowncondition 1200 lbs of meat or 1 gallon milk . this person was depraved

1 gallon of milk every few hours for the rest of the cow's life vs 1200 lbs of meat once, you might not even utilize it all before it spoils

@unknowncondition lactose intolerance really makes sense to me ..just saying

I feel bad for you, being unable to enjoy the wonders of milk containing products

@Sunny_the_skeptic I feel bad for you, being unable to enjoy the wonders of milk containing products

I'm occasionally lactose intolerance I think it depends on how much the original milk is tampered with

@unknowncondition I'm occasionally lactose intolerance I think it depends on how much the original milk is tampered with

I see nothing wrong with breast feeding till adulthood that way you know mommy loves you

Chances are it was an antelope or sheep that first had its teets suckled by humans.

It is very odd....yet if not...we wouldn't have ice cream.

Bestiality? There might be a vague connection there. Bestiality has not been discussed much on here. if at all.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Sukiesnow It is very odd....yet if not...we wouldn't have ice cream. Bestiality? There might be a vague connection there...

the guy probably was just tugging on a teat and was pleasantly surprised. why not human milk ice cream I know that's sounds bad but not worst then cow to me

@unknowncondition the guy probably was just tugging on a teat and was pleasantly surprised. why not human milk ice cream I know...

Or made 2 and 2 together when he found out that boobs are nature's milk dispensers and started tugging on all sort of animals's boobs

Bestiality wise that'd be very weak. Though why would anyone try to get the milk that way? Bending down and turning your neck would be uncomfortable as hell, just grab a bowl and squeeze.

I'm wondering if it was something like a human mother couldn't produce milk, so they thought "Hey, give the kid milk from the cow/goat".

@unknowncondition yeah I just thought it was funny

I always wonder about the first person to eat seafood.

Or hunting whales. Who thought: "Hey, let's go out in a small canoe and throw pointy sticks at this huge animal that can crush us with a flap of its tail" ?

Thanks for humoring me i'll try to be more intellectual in the future

Your first post musta been real stoopid