-17

People should have to use their real names to post things on the internet, amirite?

what do u have to hide?

unknownconditions avatar Politics
0 34
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2836584

good point

@2836584

its just proof these people don't care for your opinion , your better off without them

@2836599

I know how it feels to be oppressed, independence is the answer

Definitely not. It has nothing to do with having something to hide, either.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 No Way +3Reply
@2836611

we didn't have doors on the stalls at my school . everyone could see you shit. what kind of shit is that

@2836627

it was probably the same building 30 years later

What are you hiding or is unknowncondition your real name?

@2836807

Thanks....Bingo!

@StarzAbove What are you hiding or is unknowncondition your real name?

I use my anonymity for defense not offence. I've debated revealing my name here but since it's not law (yet) I will party on

How could you possibly know that someone is using their real name?There may be someone who thinks I really am Sir Walter Pasty as I am called on a Seniors forum.

@ThePrinceofWales How could you possibly know that someone is using their real name?There may be someone who thinks I really am Sir...

an internet id . people need to be accountable for what they say. it's protection from bots and trolls . with A.I. soon there will be more robots online then real people

if you believed that yourself i am pretty sure your name isn't unknowncondition, lol

@2836587

good point

@unknowncondition good point

however nothing short of admitting to murder should cause reason for punishment.
nor anything out of work hours should effect work.

@2836631

i came full circle on this one . I saw my errors . it sucks but I understand why

Sure thing, Unknowncondition!

well my mom named me abcde but I legally changed it to this. jk

No, if someone wants to know who you are it is easy enough. In the meantime just call yourself whatever you want.