+32

Everytime I ask you not to think about the yellow elephant, you do the exact opposite. Amirite?

primeiros avatar Jokes & Humour
11 25
The voters have decided that primeiro is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm thinking how many cans of yellow spray paint is that gonna take?
乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Yeah You Are +9Reply

It's kind of hard not to, I just went feed it...

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are +7Reply

Well, I think of Elephant ears.

Yep.... where is that yellow elephant. lol

@StarzAbove Yep.... where is that yellow elephant. lol

See, the exact opposite. You're such a contrarian. lol :D

Yes, that's why it's important to state things in the affirmative when talking to your children.
"Don't be mean to your brother." "Be nice to your brother."

@Maze Yes, that's why it's important to state things in the affirmative when talking to your children. --"Don't be mean...

That reminds me a bit of something I saw on a documentary about the alcohol prohibition that happened in the US.

I found a link about it:

https://vinepair.com/wine-blog/...g-prohibition/

Apparently, to circumvent the prohibition, some companies sold "wine bricks" with instructions revealing how to turn them into wine, but the instructions stated something like "you should not do this and that, otherwise you will be making wine, and that's illegal".

I think your regular gray elephant, most times I look at this post.

I did until those pesky pink elephants shoved them out of the way.

@ozzyboy I did until those pesky pink elephants shoved them out of the way.

Tell me about it... Those pink ones are always trying to steal the show.

my elephant is always pinkscn smilie

You just LOST THE GAME

Jelly_Jars avatar Jelly_Jar Yeah You Are +1Reply

10 days ago enough elephants. See so many people have fallen away they have nothing new.

Perhaps the questions are too personal. Maybe I'm not comfortable with telling you the answer to your question? Ever think about that? My feelings? I thought not.

hmm smilie now wondering how many cans of paint I would need...yellow just wouldn't be my color choice

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Lil_Princess now wondering how many cans of paint I would need...yellow just wouldn't be my color choice

Mm, maybe you don't have to choose one color - How about getting several cans of different colors, and make a rainbow out of the elephant? :P

@primeiro Mm, maybe you don't have to choose one color - How about getting several cans of different colors, and make a...

hmm smilie that is a great idea...gotta add sprinkles too...wait that is doughnuts that get sprinkles...omg dieting is so hard hehe smilie

Anonymous