+5

No one can live in the past but modern (new) music is nothing compared to music from the 20th century, amirite?

EternalSailorSols avatar Music
5 9
The voters have decided that EternalSailorSol is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I've heard some (new to me) artists during this century, that I thought were very good. Probably as good as the music artists I think are incomparable, to someone else. I still think you're right, though. :)

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Yeah You Are +2Reply

Saw a sixties legends concerts last night.Bunch of 70+ year olds performing brilliantly.You are right.

Nah, there's so much good music being made now and its never been more accessible. I do love the classics too and a lot of the top radio songs today are garbage but theres still a lot of stuff from the last 2 decades that are just as good.

TASTs avatar TAST No Way +1Reply
@TAST Nah, there's so much good music being made now and its never been more accessible. I do love the classics too and...

it is incredibly rare that a radio station to play anything good, they play the top 40 garbage. the odd one will be mediocre at best. there is talent out there but radio does not play it.

deusvults avatar deusvult Yeah You Are 0Reply

thats because back in the day you HAD to be able to sing or play an instrument to get anywhere, now all you need is 3 lines of nothing lyrics, a computer and the right contacts, and bam famous. not a single ounce of talent required!

there are bands singers today that are very talented, but they generally don;t get famous.

Anonymous