+8

Singers shouldn’t be allowed to participate in America’s Got Talent because they have shows like American Idol, X-Factor, and the Voice, amirite?

Seriously, they always win even though fun acts like acrobatics or shadow art lose!

Ellens avatar Entertainment & Hobbies
3 6
The voters have decided that Ellen is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I know some of those, if not all of them, require the singers to be 18+ so the child singers can stay, but everyone else can go.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Skr3wBall I know some of those, if not all of them, require the singers to be 18+ so the child singers can stay, but everyone...

I think x-factor allows children. Mostly because One Direction was formed on X factor and they definitely weren’t all 18 lol

Ellens avatar Ellen Yeah You Are +1Reply

Agreed, if they think their talent is singing they should compete with other people who do the same

Yeah, as a viewer it just gets kinda old seeing so many singers on a handful of shows.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are 0Reply