+31

Bees don't ask for consent before they pollinate, amirite?

1 24

I dont speak bee

@I dont speak bee

How did you reply anonymous?

@StarzAbove How did you reply anonymous?

idk I filled out the form and pressed comment without account

@idk I filled out the form and pressed comment without account

Thanks for letting me know. I have never agreed with the anonymous posting but it's back again.

Great question...I was coming to ask the same thing

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Lil_Princess Great question...I was coming to ask the same thing

I'm still against the anon posting, but I'm not the boss around here.

@StarzAbove I'm still against the anon posting, but I'm not the boss around here.

I am totally against anon comments. In the beginning it was nothing but trouble and after being targeted by someone online I don't wish to relive that experience.

@Lil_Princess I am totally against anon comments. In the beginning it was nothing but trouble and after being targeted by...

I agree, LP, unless someone has experienced what we went through they don't know how hurtful it became to us.

@StarzAbove I agree, LP, unless someone has experienced what we went through they don't know how hurtful it became to us.

I know we had an awful time back then. The bullying and harassment was so bad that I wanted to end my own life. Ya i could log off sure but it didn't take away the pain.

@Lil_Princess I know we had an awful time back then. The bullying and harassment was so bad that I wanted to end my own life...

It was very bad, and I'm so sorry you went through that. The lies that were told were sometimes unbearable and so hurtful.

@StarzAbove It was very bad, and I'm so sorry you went through that. The lies that were told were sometimes unbearable and so...

I am sorry you had to experience that as well. When I seen anon comments allowed it brought up old memories.

I am thinking that maybe this still isn't the right place for me

They don't ask for consent before they sting ya ass either crs smilie

They don't have to.

The purpose of the flower is to attract them besides even if they could ask.....
Do you really expect a flower to answer?

Come on man.