+35

Julian Assange and Chelsy Manning should be freed, amirite?

The arrest of Assange is yet another nail in the coffin of free speech. People should be up ion arms over this but don't seem to understand the implications.

urwutuiss avatar Politics
2 9
The voters have decided that urwutuis is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think Manning has been freed. Assange should rot in prison.

@dru18 I think Manning has been freed. Assange should rot in prison.

Why should Assange rot in prison? He didn't break any law and wikileaks has never had to retract anything.

urwutuiss avatar urwutuis Yeah You Are +1Reply
@urwutuis Why should Assange rot in prison? He didn't break any law and wikileaks has never had to retract anything.

He also hasn't been tried in US Court for the charges. Right now the only thing we know he is guilty of is jumping bail.

She was free but they arrested her again. Unless they let her out again.

Hacking is breaking the law. Both are guilty in my opinion.

Chelsea (please spell her name correctly) served her time and was pardoned. Yes, she was arrested again. Different charges, different trial, probably a different outcome. Manning is trying to resist Trump to some extent, which is something that any decent American should do because if there's a traitor among us, it's Trump. In fact, Manning's harassment at this point (and it is harassment; her treatment, the fines, everything else about what's going on) now smacks of Trump continuing to try to undo everything President Obama ever accomplished. #FuckTrump

Assange can be shot or hanged for all I care. He has done nothing of value. He's an accused rapist. And he's just gross; what's up with that disgusting beard? #FuckAssangeToo