+28

As there are an infinite amount of universes with an infinite amount of possibilities your dreams might as well be real things happening in another dimension. amirite?

Cadlewhitneys avatar
1 8
The voters have decided that Cadlewhitney is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Funny how some individuals, including me, think of the multiuniverse theory. While humans are only on tiny planet a round 13 thousand km across with a fuzzy atmosphere around a 100 km high and an electromagnetic field which protects it from the subatomic particles from a ball of fire, which is part of our solar system, which is also part of the milky-way, which is a part of a group of galaxies called the local group, which in turn is part of the virgo galaxycluster

@Anthropomorphicfries Funny how some individuals, including me, think of the multiuniverse theory. While humans are only on tiny planet a...

Which in turn is part of the virgo supcluster, which is part of the laniakea cluster (i hope i haven't misspelled it), which MAY be a part of a multiverse, of parallel time and space. Lol, and humans haven't even reached the end of the solar system, and will never be able to leave the milky-way because of the unstoppable expansion of the universe due to mysterious dark energy.

There's actually a theory that your dreams are your soul/spirit/essence actually living a life in another dimension. Which is allegedly why, if you die in your dreams you die "in real life".

@Walt_OReagun There's actually a theory that your dreams are your soul/spirit/essence actually living a life in another...

I have died in dreams plenty of times, I am still here. Unless this is a dream of course. In which case I may not be here, but, rather, just an analogue of comma overuse.....

@AliceD I have died in dreams plenty of times, I am still here. Unless this is a dream of course. In which case I may not...

I've always wondered how one knows if they died in a dream.
I mean, how does one know they weren't saved somehow, after everything "went black"?

@Walt_OReagun I've always wondered how one knows if they died in a dream. I mean, how does one know they weren't saved somehow...

I suppose I don't. It seems to me that what I can comprehend in the dreamtime is more than what I can comprehend day to day.

Think what you should have said as there may be infinite amount of universes. Dream is just a label we put on a brain state there is no reason to believe it’s anything more than that