-52

Do you think that boys and girls who indulge in frequent masturbations pave the way for homosexuality or lesbianism?Are the parents right to advice and prevent their sons and daughters from jerking off.? amirite?

yvan125s avatar
2 20
The voters have decided that yvan125 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Sounds ridiculous to me. Everybody masturbates at some time or another. Yet the latest estimates show 15% of people are gay. That doesn't indicate a correlation.

There is no evidence for such a theory.
On the contrary, hundreds of thousands of generations of humans show the opposite.

Masturbating does not affect your sexuality!

@ThePrinceofWales Masturbating does not affect your sexuality!

Your're just kidding! The majority of psychologists and psychiatrists, including Freud and Erickson say the opposite,

From my experience, I know of many of my schoolmates who boasted they could jerk of many times a day and along the years they became inavoidably homosexual.

@yvan125 From my experience, I know of many of my schoolmates who boasted they could jerk of many times a day and along...

There indeed seems to be research that finds a correlation  between more frequent masturbation and homosexuality, but that does not mean frequent masturbation causes  homosexuality.

"Homosexual and bisexual men are in a league of their own regarding their masturbation frequency, according to the study.

They masturbate, on average, 6.6 times per week – significantly more than the 3.8 of heterosexual men.

“This might be because sex just for the sake of pleasure is more accepted in gay communities, or that they generally are more interested in sex,” says the researcher.

Lesbian women also have a higher masturbation frequency than their heterosexual counterparts.

Lesbian or bisexual women masturbate 4.4 times per week, on average, while heterosexual women are the least active of all respondents, at 2.8.

Træen adds that her study is based on responses from over 2,000 people, but less than five percent of these were gay, lesbian or bisexual. These samples were therefore quite small."

http://sciencenordic.com/lets-u...xual-behaviour

How can this reply relate to the question or to this problem?

That's the dumbest thing I've heard in months.

Who is the dumbest you or the spiritual directors or the moral counsellors who consider wisely, at my sense,that a long time practice and frequent use of masturbation could lead to a certain number of sexual perversions, including homosexuality and lesbianism. By wanking carelessly, you embark on a dangerous and slippery slope.

@yvan125 Who is the dumbest you or the spiritual directors or the moral counsellors who consider wisely, at my sense,that...

If this is the case then I am truly lost. If I had a dollar for every time I wanked I could probably pay off your national debt :)

Why do you waist your time writing this post. You don'teven answer the problem and bring about any solution.Therefore,I raise up a red flag on all your posts,

An argument can be made for masturbating being bad for you physiologically but I’m not aware of anything that “causes”homosexuality. It’s not something you should try to prevent. I think you may be confused.

You misrepresent my thought. What I am putting forward is not that masturbation is the direct cause of homosexuality but that the frequent and long lasting practice of masturbation, under some specific circumstances, could be conducive to it.

Mom said, to a sister and brother,
"Don't wank, or you'll find that you'd druther
  Be sapphic or gay
  In a powerful way,"
  But they paid her no mind; wanked each other.   ono smilie