+37

Having two similar-looking keys to unlock two different doors is equal to plugging in a USB stick. The first key is always wrong, and so is the second. amirite?

1 6

I had to put nail polish on my front door key because I have 6 other keys that look alike...and I still can't manage to get the right one on the first try ono smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm a computer science major and I have more trouble with the USB. lol

It would of course depend on the doors. Are they dissimilar enough that the keys give any hints as to which door it may open? I suppose you would be right if none of the two doors had any locks. Kind of difficult, an exercise in futility even, if this were the case. Are they physical doors or something more elaborate than that? I find myself being quite unable to answer you with this lack of information :)

@AliceD It would of course depend on the doors. Are they dissimilar enough that the keys give any hints as to which door...

I was tired of mixing up keys so I had my house redone, there is only one key, I have made many copies. If you have trouble knowing which key goes to the door, put a drop of colored fingernail polish on the door and the key. no more mixups..